Cricket Australia (CA) is investigating a Twitter rant by cricketer David Warner, who launched a scathing attack on reputed Australian cricket writers Robert Craddock and Malcolm Conn. "CA is aware of comments made on David Warner's twitter account overnight. CA is attempting to contact Warner and will continue to investigate the matter. CA will make further comment once it has conducted a ...
An Australian has been charged under anti-terrorist laws for issuing a how-to list on Facebook for how young men can engage in holy war without getting killed or ending up in Guantanamo Bay. Zaky Mallah had travelled to Syria and lived with the rebels engaged in the bloody civil war against Muslim hardliner President Bashar al-Assad. He has posted some top tips for joining jihad and ...
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer has revealed that the search engine is in talks to acquire Tumblr for a billion dollars, and enter the premier league of social media. Mayer said she is in talks with Tumblr's David Karp about the deal that would potentially add 15 billion page views a month to Mayer's hoard and restore Yahoo's popularity. CNN reports, the biggest problem of Yahoo is having advertisers. ...
Australian Test batsmen David Warner has come under investigation after he posted expletive-laden tirade on the social media against the journalists of a reputed Australian media company. A series of fiery rants were posted on the Twitter account of Warner, in response to News Limited journalist Robert Craddock's article on the perils of the rich and corrupt Indian Premier League, News.com.au ...
Reuters © Visitors play with Microsoft's Xbox 360 consoles at the Tokyo Game Show in Chiba, east of Tokyo, September 15, 2011. REUTERS/Kim ...
66.7°F Mostly Cloudy
Schindler's List [Blu-Ray]
The unlikeliest heroes are often the greatest, and Oskar Schindler, the central figure of Steven Spielbergs masterful and devastating Schindlers List, was one of the unlikeliest of all. A greedy German industrialist, womanizer, heavy drinker, shamelessly adulterous husband, ... ...
Facebook's May 18, 2012, IPO, which valued the company at a whopping $104 billion, was more than just a stock offering -- it grew into a cultural and financial phenomenon. But as launches go, this one was a misfire. A software glitch at Nasdaq delayed the IPO by 30 minutes. Worse, investor demand underwhelmed. After pricing at $38, Facebook shares barely got off the ground to close at ...
View Photo Facebook chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg delivers a speech at a conference in Hamburg, northern Germany, on April 18, 2013. Sandberg has said in an interview that it's ok for women to cry at work, share emotions and be honest about their ...
FACEBOOK chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg says it's OK for women to cry at work, share emotions and be honest about their femininity. Sandberg shot to global fame after the publication of her best-selling book Lean In: Women, Work and the Will to Lead, which talks about women's career struggles and advises women to "lean in" to reach their potential. It has drawn bouquets ...
Facebook 's shares have still not returned to the level of their IPO, but the social network has found success in other ways. In fact, according to Juliette Garside ...
Australian batsman David Warner is under investigation following comments on his Twitter account directed against two of the country's leading cricket writers. Photo by: Cameron ...
They said it
He is the most evil, vile, demonic criminal. He is dead to me. There will be no visits, there will be no phone calls. He can never be Daddy again. I have no sympathy for the man.
Gregg was speaking about her father Ariel Castro who allegedly kidnapped, raped and held captive for a decade, three young women in Cleveland, Ohio.
One of four Sheraton Hotels in Waikiki, and one of three on the beach. Next Door is the Sheraton Royal ...Keep reading
Have Your Say
Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, who is 84, is being retried in Cairo. Do you believe this is a good thing?
Atlanta LeaderAtlanta Leader – Local Atlanta News & Georgia Headlines
The Atlanta Leader is essentially a local Atlanta newspaper, but with a national and international perspective, designed to provide readers with a one-stop shop for Atlanta, national US, regional, and world news coverage, weather and sports information, with live updates on breaking business stories, and what's happening in the financial markets.
The biggest advantage we have is that we are an online newspaper, which means we are constantly refreshing our stories as more and more information comes to hand. Often when a story breaks the initial details are sketchy.
We and our sources around the world work hard to gather more information, verify facts, and provide a perspective of the major stories. Expert opinion often accompanies our articles to better inform readers, and provide a more complete understanding
of the news we deliver.
Financial markets and business reports are regular features as we pin down what's happening, and constantly refresh stock market indice readings, dollar currency rates, and breaking business news reports. Our world sports coverage is a priority, as is our regional news.
We like to think if you're looking for breaking news out of Atlanta, Georgia, the United States, or the world, you'll look for it first at the Atlanta Leader.
Rihanna stunned her followers on Instagram by uploading a sultry topless image of herself, while getting her hair done for the Atlanta concert.
The 25-year-old pop star, who chilled out by the pool in Miami a day before the show, could be seen wearing nothing but a pair of yellow underwear, the New York Daily News reported.
The 'Diamond' singer held up a towel that barely covered her modesty, showing off some serious tan lines.
"Show time!! DWT," she captioned the photo. (ANI)
- SUV crash survival more likely
- Famous New York artists bring huge prices
- Microsoft warns about rise in computer viruses worldwide
- Bernanke forecasts gains from computer technology
- NATO Expansion And Russia Youre Not Paranoid If They Really Are Out To Get You
- How frog embryos could help fight disease
- Chinese may have practised agriculture before advent of rice cultivation 5000 yrs ago
- Japanese executive commits suicide in Gurgaon
- UAE currency houses will be subject to new Central Bank rules
- Bear euthanized after entering Lake Tahoe condo
- Dow S and P set record highs log 4-week winning streak
- French probe finds LVMH built up Hermes stake in secret-paper
- Bernanke in commencement address upbeat on innovation outlook
- The world of wearable computers
- New Xbox more than a game console for Microsoft
- Exercise or religion Yoga is for everyone Column
- Dangers of tanning beds
- Author Elliott Holt says Go West Young Woman
- Astronaut Chris Hadfields Most Excellent Adventure
- Matthew Sanders Imploding trust in Americas institutions
- Near-Earth asteroids and Mars 2 moons considered for future space missions
- Mars rover Opportunity examining rock changed by water
- Violent winds on Uranus and Neptune confined to upper atmosphere
- Moon Explosion Sparked By Meteorite Crash On Lunar Surface NASA Says
- Despite controversies Obama agenda marches on
- SUV crash survival more likely
- Spanish surplus figures improve
- Letta may abolish unpopular taxes
- Famous New York artists bring huge prices
- Thai phone operators told to lower charges
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Atlanta Leader headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Missed Out on the AJC Peachtree Road Race Lottery You Can Still Run
- Atlanta Traffic from the WSB 24-hour Traffic Center
- Tied-up Atlanta woman uses toes to type message for help
- Savannah Nash 16 Dies During Her First Solo Drive Believed To Be Texting
- North Georgia town sued over mandatory gun law